- Ensure smooth functioning of all healthcare operations in the assigned hospital.
- Responsible for day to day operations of the branch focusing on customer service, quality, people management and process adherence.
- Handling the revenue of the hospital.
- Ensure smooth functioning of the assigned branch.
- Tracking branch performance.
- Focus on patient satisfaction and quality.
- Credit billing status to be monitored. Pending ALs to submission of bills.
- Checking of Counsellors reports daily for Advise Vs Converted / Counselled.
- Conducting Weekly and Monthly reviews with Counselors, Floor managers and PCA.
- Report to be submitted to Management.
- Giving On Job training to Counselors, Patient care associates.
- Random Counseling.
- Random Patient Calls (Post OP Patients, General Patients, Emergency Cases)
- Interaction with Doctors about Targets, High Value Cases & Procedures.
- Co-ordination with Surgeons.
- Attending to patient Complaints of your zone & speaking to them personally.
- Prepare monthly tour plan and submit for approval.
- Daily and monthly report with summary of area with explanation.
- Define and drive Standard Operating Procedures for service excellence.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Dr.Agarwal's Eye Hospital Ltd
Contact Company:Dr.Agarwal's Eye Hospital Ltd