- Arrangements of necessary instrument, files and records for OPD.
- Directing patients from one place to other place inside the hospital.
- Translating in case of requirement.
- Taking care of Dilatation.
- Passing Case Sheets to other departments.
- Explaining basic details (Like medicines, treatment & reason for waiting) to the patients.
- Ensuring smooth & timely flow of patients for the concern doctor.
- Maintaining record of patients who had consultation in every week.
- Co-ordinators should be helpful to the doctors.
- In each entry of a doctor, the coordinator should enter Date, Time and name of the doctor.
- The same to be followed for the lab requisition forms, prescription of medicines etc.
- All the case sheets should have page numbers.
- The case sheet should be maintained properly.
- The case sheets to be arranged properly- by whom it is sent at last to the Medical Record department.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Dr.Agarwal's Eye Hospital Ltd
Contact Company:Dr.Agarwal's Eye Hospital Ltd